Kindly go through the terms and conditions in detail before you book your tickets from our website. All the bookings done by you is based on the terms and conditions mentioned herein and by booking with us, you automatically accept the terms and conditions of our business. In case, you are not in the same page with us and do not accept the terms and conditions laid down by us, you should not make your bookings from our website. A2z Travel has the sole right to change the terms and conditions from time to time.
The Basic Terms & Conditions
Each and every product and service you purchase are subject to the realisation of payment to the organisation. If you are making the payment through check, the services will be rendered only when the check is cleared.
The organisation reserves all the rights and for any reason:
- To cancel your ticket before the departure date and the liability would be limited to the money paid by the traveller for the ticket.
- To alter, amend, or withdraw any tour that has been advertised by the organisation. The organisation will not be liable to reimburse any extra expenses or any consequential loss incurred by the group or the traveller.
No person other than the organisation itself has the right to change, mend, modify or waive off any representation, descriptions or terms and conditions provided here or in the company’s brochure or any other conditions pertaining to the tour booked by the traveller or the group.
In the event when the organisation feels the need to exercise the right to modify or amend the conditions or the tour that has been booked by the traveller for his holiday, the traveller is entititled to:
- To proceed with the holiday tour with the modifications
- To alternated the holiday dates as available with the company. The organisation is not entitled to pay the traveller or group for damages, consequential loss or additional expenses suffered by the traveller or group.
In no circumstances, the Organisation will be liable for:
- Any accident, sickness, death, personal injury, delay, loss, higher expense, or consequential damage by any misadventure or similar reason.
- Any act, default of any air carrier, travel element supplier or by any servant/agent employed by the travel element supplier who may be responsible for the provision of accommodation, meals, carriage facility or the Traveller/Group service, howsoever caused. In this, the expression “howsoever caused” also represents the negligence on the role of any involved person.
No liability on the part of the organisation that arises out of the contract from the holiday, excursion or tour should exceed the amount paid by the traveller for making the same and it should not include any additional damage or consequential expenses.
The prices quoted in the brochure of the organisation are in USD or any currency equivalent to it. The organisation has all the rights to change the fares on the basis of currency fluctuation. The changes in the various exchange rates and fuel costs change before the departure and added to the surcharge accordingly. All these prices need to be fully paid whenever they arise.
We encourage our travellers to ensure that they carry all the valid documents like passport, visa and other legal documents while boarding the flight. In case, if the visa has been rejected or cancelled, the traveller will have to face the repercussions and the organisation will not be liable to pay for any damages incurred under these circumstances.
The ticket does not include the Insurance Premium cost. The traveller or the group has to bear these expenses on their own.
Any complaint regarding the upcoming tour should be made in writing at least 21 days prior to the day when the tour ends. No claim or complaint will be entertained thereafter.
The Organization will not be liable to any traveller for refund, compensation or even claim for reducing number of tour days or for postponement, cancellation or re-routing of any specific scheduled transport service due to some reason such as fog. The rules in regards to cancellation charges/refund would be applicable.
In case of Dispute
A2z Travel is always committed towards delivering satisfaction and if you have any problem with any of our policies, you can contact us and we will try to look into it at the earliest. In case, we are unable to attend to your query, you can claim as per the sections mentioned below:
There is no need of judge or jury in mediation and the court review of mediation awarded is limited. Howbeit, a mediator can award relief & damages on an individual basis same as the court but it must follow and enforce the terms and conditions like the court would.
Mediations will be conducted by American Arbitration Association (AAA) as per its own set of rules, which also include the AAA Consumer Rules. Payment of all filing, administration and mediator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules, except as provided in this section. The traveller or group may choose to have the mediation conducted over the phone, based on written submissions, or even in person within the state where you reside or at some other mutually agreed location.
These claims are conducted on an individual basis and not as a class or delegated action. The Federal Arbitration Act & federal mediation law apply to this agreement.
The entire content and information provided in the website and the infrastructure is proprietary to the organisation and its affiliates. The traveller has the right to make as many number of itinerary copies as required but under no circumstances he should not copy, transmit, modify, display, perform, reproduce, publish, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained via this website. In addition to this, the traveller also agrees not to:
- Make us of the content of the website for any commercial purpose.
- Make any false or deceptive reservation.
- Access any information from the website without our permission.
- Try to bypass our measures and violate the restrictions this website to limit its access.
- Deeply link any section of this website for any function without authorization.
- Copy, frame or using the details of this website for the promotion and setup of some other website.
If the travellers booking account shows any traces of fraud, A2z Travel has the right to cancel the travel reservations that are associated with the name of the traveller, ID, email or any other account. We have the right to close all the accounts related to the traveller’s name. If any fraudulent activities have been carried through the account, A2z Travel has the right to investigation and takes legal actions and the traveller will be liable to pay for the damages caused. For further details, you can get in touch with A2z Travel customer service.